This book provides practical, business-orientated and accessible guidance on key aspects of German employment and labour law as well as adjoining fields. This second, completely revised edition presents the latest changes in German labour and employment law and jurisprudence.
- Motherhoods, Markets and Consumption: The Making of Mothers in Contemporary Western Cultures (Routledge Interpretive Marketing Research)?
- Key aspects of German employment and labour law!
- Norways Long Struggle for Independence (Nowegian History)!
- You may also be interested in....
- Falling in Love With Love;
- e-Learning: German Employment Law!
- Find a copy in the library.
Log-in or create an account first! Glossary Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: New A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer.
Employment & labour law in Germany
Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, Ask the seller a question. Is your family bible valuable? Mary Shelley - Mother of Science Fiction "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Jules César - la Guerre des Gaules et la Guerre civile (French Edition).
- Join Kobo & start eReading today?
- Public Relations As Activism: Postmodern Approaches to Theory & Practice (Routledge Communication Series)!
A special order item has limited availability and the seller may source this title from another supplier. In this event, there may be a slight delay in shipping and possible variation in description.
Our Day return guarantee still applies. Advanced Book Search Browse by Subject.
- Chapter content.
- Key Aspects of German Employment and Labour Law by Unknown - ?
- Top Authors.
- Key aspects of German employment and labour law /;
Find Antiquarian Books Book Value. It covers, amongst other newer developments, the statutory minimum wage, changes in agency work, extensive changes in European and German employee data protection law, and includes a completely new chapter on compliance issues in the employment context.
Specialised lawyers with many years of experience explain the legal basis of these aspects of German law, highlight typical practical problems and suggest solutions to those problems. In addition, examples are given on how to best manage legal pitfalls to minimise risks. This book translates employment and labour law for foreign in-house counsels and human resources managers at international companies and provides a clear understanding of the complex legal regulations in Germany.
Enter your Postcode or Suburb to view availability and delivery times. See Terms for more information.
Related Key Aspects of German Employment and Labour Law
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved